Which is your favorite sonnet?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Hope You're Reading This...

We're on the home stretch. If your summer was a slow, lazy stroll through one or two books, you are now sprinting. I'm reminded of the Goofy cartoon when, while whitewashing a fence and running out of paint, Goofy starts to paint faster. Poor guy is still going to run out and now he's doing a sloppy job.

I hope this is not you. We all know that "fast" reading often means "lazy" reading, so be extra diligent in the careful attention you pay to your final book(s).

You will want to have finished all of the books by the first day of school. Ahem. Wink. Nod. HINT, HINT.

17 comments:

Sammie Mui said...

Hi Ms. Sobrero,
I don't think you're following me yet. So could you please follow my blog?

SperowStephanie11 said...

Hello, I also just looked at the column and realized that my blog wasn't under the list of the blogs you can see. I'm glad I realized that before school started! May you also follow me?
Thank you,
Stephanie Sperow

HK said...

Hello, their comments made me double check who you were following and I don't think I am on the list either. Can you also follow my blog? :) Thanks.

Tim Landicho said...

Hi Ms. Sobrero! Seeing all their comments made me realize that you're not following my blog, so can you follow mine too? Thanks!

Matthew Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FernandoNicholas11 said...

Hello Ms. Sobrero,
I do not think you are following me yet. Could you follow my blog please?
Thank You

Matthew Tan said...

Hi Ms. Sobrero,
I just noticed that my blog isn't on the list yet either. It would be great if you could follow mine too. My profile is on private, but the link to my blog is tanmatt11.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Notice what you notice said...

Tim, what's the URL?

Everyone else, you're added.

Anonymiss said...

Hi Ms.Sobrero,
I just looked over the blogs you're following and saw that I wasn't there. Could you please follow me? Thank you!
-Elaina Revilla

Brendan O'Neill said...

http://oneillbrendan11.blogspot.com/

Jonathan said...

Hi, Ms. Sobrero
I checked the list and did not see my blog. Could you please add me to the list?

Jahosca said...

Hi Ms. Sobrero,
i just realized that my blog wasn't under the list of blog's you can see. May you follow my blog. Thank You! :P

Marivic Victoria said...

Hi Ms. Sobrero. I've been blogging throughout the whole summer and I've noticed you haven't followed me yet. Could you please follow my blog? Thanks (:

adantes326 said...

hi Ms. Sobrero,
I do not think you are following me yet. Could you follow my blog please?
appreciate it!

Dillon said...

http://wongdillon11.blogspot.com/

Karina said...

hello there, i don't think that im on the list so would you please follow(:

Mario said...

roussanovmario11.blogspot.com
thanks