If your blog does not appear on the list to the right, I don't know it exists. Please send me the link via message or email.
Also, I would like to remind you to put your name on things. Please include your name in the title of your blog for easy reference. "Bookworm53" and "%$^$" are cute, but I have no idea who you are. You can go back and change it from your dashboard.
Lastly, for security purposes, please don't include pictures of yourselves or the name of our school on your page. There are creepy creepers out there.
The End: Final Thoughts on Senior Project
15 years ago

23 comments:
roblenikki11.blogspot.com
sorry I don't know how to message on this blogspot & I emailed you but I just want to post it here just in case, thanks.
http://nolascokatrina11.blogspot.com/
Got it! Thanks.
i have no idea how to "follow", but maybe if i give you my blog url it will help? http://ilikesuperbutterypopcorn.blogspot.com
When you are looking at my blog, you click the button that says "follow."
http://ameedelapena.blogspot.com/
http://erikaporcunaapliterature.blogspot.com/
http://kumaravasinita11.blogspot.com/
http://arroyoclaudia11.blogspot.com/
http://rozzidesiree11.blogspot.com/
http://garrettnuriel11.blogspot.com/
http://garrettnuriel11.blogspot.com/
Here you go just in case you haven't got it!
http://anayajocelyn11.blogspot.com/
Hi Ms. Sobrero,
I'm not sure if you know of my blog but here is the url.
http://gigirebecca.blogspot.com/
Thanks :)
http://mercadokamille11.blogspot.com/
http://sisonemily11.blogspot.com/
http://campitscott11.blogspot.com/
http://bernardojessica11.blogspot.com/
Hello Ms. Sobrero,
I tried to e-mail you my URL but it didn't work so I'll just leave it here. http://keachshannon11.blogspot.com/
I hope you get this and thanks for your time.
Thanks guys!
hello Ms. Sobrero,
http://danicabautista11.blogspot.com/
Hi Ms. Sobrero, I didn't know how to message it to you so I'll just comment it on this post.
http://cruzkristine11.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment