Which is your favorite sonnet?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to it.

I would like to gently remind all of you that your blogs are to be academic in nature. While you may maintain a casual tone or even be expressive of your personality, your blog is fundamentally an academic endeavor. I have been hearing a lot of complaining and excuses and frankly, your blog is not the right place for either. Facebook is a more appropriate forum.

AP is a college level course. You will need to buy books in college. You do not need to buy them for my class, I simply encourage it. Regardless, you need to learn to be resourceful. The library is a good resource or Amazon.com has some very cheap books as a good starting point. You may also borrow from your friends.

Please also read "How to Read Literature Like a Professor" BEFORE you read the novels.

If you have questions, please read my blog first, as many of your questions have already been answered, preemptively, here. Pay attention to detail.

Thank you to those who have begun blogging and who are maintaining academic integrity. I have been seeing many examples of high quality work.

2 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Hi everyone! Please follow me on my blog! I will post a few questions shortly!

Mrs. Panosian :)

Mrs. P said...

Here's my blog address:
http://aplitpanosian.blogspot.com/