Which is your favorite sonnet?

Friday, July 9, 2010

And Away We Go...

I'm going out of town for a while, but I am pleased to see so many of your blogs up and running (and some even completed already). For the most part, I am seeing honest, open-minded and self-reflective reading habits being cultivated, which is the main purpose of this assignment. Bravissimo.

Some of you need to light a fire under it and get started.

I hope you are all managing to have a nice break as well.

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Hi everyone,
If I have not found your blog, could you please "follow" mine?

Thank you!
Mrs. Panosian

Swaaliha said...

Hi sorry I had a quick question, the blogs are supposed to be 50-100 words, and my blogs are getting kind of lengthy. Can we post multiple blogs from the same reading?

Notice what you notice said...

You can make as many postings as you like. The assignment is 20 posts representing a long period of time.